At Geography from Syracuse University you will better understand and be able to shape policies needed to make positive change in the world, through the critical examination of the spatial dynamics of social and environmental processes.
Students at Geography from Syracuse University will gain knowledge in:
- Community Geography
- Environment and Society
- Physical Geography, Environmental Science and Landscape Processes
- GIS and Geospatial Technology
- Historical Geography and GeoHumanitites
- Political Economy
- Political Geography, Citizenship and Development
- Urban Space, Justice and Culture
- World Urban Geography
- Mapping Today: Technology and Spatial Thinking
- The Natural Environment
- Human Geographies
- Selected Topics
- Global Environmental Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geography Geology View 224 other Masters in Earth Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (admitted students must have official transcripts submitted from their degree-granting institution(s))
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Personal statement: In approximately 1,000 words, please describe your general academic plans, including your interests in geography, why you are applying to Syracuse University and your specific interest areas.
- English proficiency exam scores (TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo are accepted) are required for applicants whose first language is not English.
International31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 12 months.
National31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.