You will be expected to complete challenging courses in economic theory and econometrics, as well as the core courses in International Relations. The Economics and International Relations program is offered by Syracuse University.
This career field offers a unique opportunity to marry private-sector capital concerns with delicate political and social issues. As banks and business continue to globalize their services and emerging markets continue to influence developed financial markets, an understanding of how internationalization influences interest rates, currency and securities values, and local economies is crucial.
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- You will be expected to complete challenging courses in economic theory and econometrics, as well as the core courses in International Relations.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Econometrics View 170 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
- A non-refundable, Syracuse University application fee of $75
- All Veterans / Army Defense Comptrollership Program
- Edmund S. Muskie
- Ford Foundation
- Fulbright, IIE
- GEM - Graduate Education for Minorities
- IIPP - Institute for International Public Policy (US Department of Education)
- McNair Scholars (please submit a Letter of Recommendation from your faculty research mentor)
- Pickering Fellows
- Project 1000 applicants
- PPIA - Public Policy and International Affairs Fellows (please submit documentation that you completed your JSI)
International31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 24 months.
National31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.