By studying this Information Security degree from University of London, you will:
- Gain the cyber security skills required for senior level careers.
- Enhance your career prospects as a security specialist with a wide range of companies.
- Benefit from Royal Holloway’s expertise and consulting experience.
This degree will help you gain the cyber security skills required for senior level careers by focusing on principles and best management techniques. The expertise and consulting experience at Royal Holloway ensures that the degree remains commercially relevant to the marketplace. Our graduates can be found in many organisations, ranging from large financial institutions and consultancies through to technology and research-oriented organisations. They also act as security specialists within a wide range of companies.
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Security management
- Network security
- Computer security
- Application security
- Advanced cryptography
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- MSc - 180
- PGDip - 120
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 41 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- You need an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) that is comparable to a UK second-class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University. Relevant disciplines to Information Security might include computer science, electronics, information systems, or mathematics.
- If you don’t have a first degree but you do have relevant industry experience, we will consider your application on its own merits.
We set minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly. For this degree, you will also need Adobe Flash Player to view video material and a media player (such as VLC) to play video files.
International8868 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17736 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA8868 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17736 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Total MSc: 17736
- Total PGDip: 13676
- Individual module (taken on a standalone basis): 2320
- Individual modules (reduced fee alumni): 1407
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.