This Executive MBA for Health Sector Management and Policy program at University of Miami, which meets just one weekend per month in Miami, Florida, focuses on the post-graduate educational needs of professionals already fully employed in the health care industry, as well as those aspiring to have careers in the field.
Combining its strengths in graduate business education and its close relationships with the South Florida health care community, the program teaches practical administrative skills as well as broad strategic and theoretical perspectives to students who wish to expand their knowledge of management and administration as applied to the health care industry.
Hear how the program has given Fernando Duran, who works for the largest post-acute care company in the world, the tools he needed to achieve the success in his career and build his professional network.
To develop innovative ideas and principled leaders that transform global business and society.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Behavioral and Organizational Systems
- Math Review
- Essentials of Health Care Administration
- Analysis and Financial Statements
- Analysis of Healthcare Delivery & Policy
- Statistical Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
- Foundations of Marketing Management
- Operations Research Models in Management
- Health Care Organization Economics and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Policy and Health
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Informatics View 1051 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Candidacy for the Miami Herbert Business School Executive MBA for Health Sector Management and Policy program is based on an evaluation of academic and professional preparation as well as significant accomplishments and experiences.
- An enrollment fee of $2,200 is required in order to an applicant’s seat in the respective program of acceptance.
- Personal statement – Discuss the reasons for applying to the Miami Herbert Business School and how this program fits into your personal, educational, and professional goals.
- Current resume – Should include work and volunteer activities, licensures and other certifications, awards, professional organizations, and academic experiences.
International59285 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 113630 USD for the full programme and a duration of 23 months.
National59285 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 113630 USD for the full programme and a duration of 23 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.