The Educational Leadership program offered by University of Nevada, Reno aims to generate graduates who are well-versed in content, theories, research methods, and the application of knowledge to practice. The program of studies is designed to provide skills, knowledge, and understanding for entry level leadership positions.
Our graduates have had distinguished careers in both academics and administration in Nevada and across the nation. They have held such positions as professor, department chair, program director, financial aid officer, dean, chief diversity officer, university vice president and college president. How you will use the skills and knowledge you acquire in an educational leadership program depends on you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Educational Research
- History of Education in the U.S.
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Student Retention and Success Strategies
- Community College Administration and Operation
- Higher Education Finance and Facilities
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Higher Education
- Politics, Policy and Ethics
- Access and Equity on the Path to College
- Enrollment Management and Financial Aid in Higher Education
- Organizational Theory in Higher Education
- Seminar in Administration of Student Services
- Reform and Innovation in Higher Education
- Athletic Administration in Higher Education
- Diversity and Inclusion in Intercollegiate Athletics
- Organizational Management in Athletic Administration
- Legal, Policy, and Safety Issues in Intercollegiate Athletic
- Case Studies in Intercollegiate Athletics
- Leadership in Athletic Administration
- History of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Marketing and Promotion in Intercollegiate Athletics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1804 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Letter of Intent/Statement of Purpose
- Completion of the program application
- Sample of written work
- 1-2 page resume
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Qualified in the professional judgment of the program faculty
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.