This joint Law/International Relations degree program at Syracuse University offers students a unique opportunity in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to enter into a career in the international field, including a basic social science understanding of international relations as well as contemporary features of international affairs.
- The student may specialize in a specific area of interest such as Global Markets, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Global Development Policy, Global Security, Transnational Organizations and Leadership, and Foreign Policy.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Civil & Private Law View 177 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Syracuse University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The admissions process for master’s programs is separate and must be done through the Syracuse University Graduate School.
- Joint degree students can apply to a master’s program at the same time as applying to the College of Law, or during the first year of law school. Joint degree students must begin at the College of Law and will consider the College of Law their home school. Once accepted to the master’s program, students begin graduate coursework in their second year
International32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
National32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.