The Master of Business Administration program offered by University of Nevada, Reno has been designed to promote understanding of the basic tools and techniques needed to manage effectively and efficiently in the changing global marketplace.
Our program is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest level of accreditation attainable in business education. All appropriate courses have an in depth content related to business issues.
The program responds to those currently in managerial and professional positions and is flexible to their needs.
Graduates with Master of Business Administration from University of Nevada, Reno will:
- demonstrate mastery of fundamental business knowledge and practices.
- possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- be Effective Communicators within a Business Environment.
- be able to use information technology to support business analysis and operations.
- recognize, evaluate and resolve ethical issues, both personally and organizationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Production/Operation Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management and Organizational Science
- Economics of the Firm
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Information and Communications Technology in Organizations
- Changing Environments of Business
- Corporate Treasury Management
- Real Estate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1194 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university. The MBA Program is open to graduates from all disciplines.
- GMAT or GRE scores more than five years old are not accepted. Exceptions are only granted if the applicant has completed one of the following: An accredited graduate degree (Master's, Ph.D.), A professional degree (JD, MD, DVM, etc.), An active CPA, CFP, CMA, or PE license.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience.
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 24 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.