Why Get a Master of Business Administration?
According to a 2016 report from the Graduate Management Admission Council, those who earn a graduate degree in business recoup their tuition investment within an average of four years. Ninety-five percent of the alumni in the report rated their degree as an "excellent or outstanding" value.
The Business Administration program at University of Nevada, Reno helps students tailor their education to their professional ambitions by offering areas of emphasis in accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, information technology and renewable energy. MBA students can also pursue other areas of emphasis by taking graduate courses of their choice outside of the College of Business.
What's Special About This MBA?
The Nevada MBA program accommodates the needs of students by offering all evening courses. Students can complete a degree at their own pace without interrupting their professional career. This MBA program is also among a select group of worldwide graduate business programs accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest level of accreditation attainable in business education.
The University's MBA program has appeared on several lists of top business school in recent years. Kambiz Raffiee, Ph.D., associate dean for the University's College of Business and director of its MBA program, says this is because of the quality of its faculty and the student-focused nature of the program.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information and Communications Technology in Organizations
- Changing Environments of Business
- Personal Branding
- Seminar in Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Managing Organizations in a Global Economy
- Seminar in Management Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1694 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Reno and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The applicant must have a baccalaureate (or an advanced) degree from an accredited four-year institution
- The applicant must have an overall GPA of at least 2.75 or last half GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- The applicant must have a minimum GMAT score of 500. The applicant must score above the twentieth percentile on each component of the GMAT. Scores must be submitted prior to admission. The Graduate Record Examination score must average 150. The GMAT or GRE examination may be waived if the applicant has an advanced or professional degree from an accredited institution
- The applicant must have at least two years of significant professional experience.
- International students must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper or 220 computerized score or IBT of at least 79. International students who are admitted to the program may be required to complete additional courses as recommended by the Intensive English Department upon enrollment.
International21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD per year during 24 months.
National21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.