At Physics from Southern Methodist University you will actively study the origin of mass, map the properties of elusive and mysterious neutrinos, look for the source of dark matter, explore the expansion history of the universe, and craft a powerful and consistent theoretical framework to explain the fundamental laws of the universe.
Students at Physics from Southern Methodist University will:
- build stronger connections to their faculty mentors and enjoy an individualized education that fits their research interests and career goals.
- get access to the ManeFrame II cluster with its over 630 teraflops of computational power provided by high-performance CPUs, GPUs, and networking.
- have applied the system to the study of the Higgs particle, the search for particles of dark matter, and advanced machine learning physics applications.
- Classical Mechanics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Quantum Mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology Machine Learning View 1653 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS
- Video Essay
International37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1246 USD per credit during 24 months.
National37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1246 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.