Molecular and Cellular Biology from Southern Methodist University is designed for students who seek additional training in the biological sciences as a prerequisite to further study in professional schools or for individuals seeking additional training for secondary education.
Our program aims to provide insight into how life and physical sciences intersect and prepares students to pursue advanced degrees or a career in a variety of scientific fields.
- Molecular biology of prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Biochemistry and structural biology
- Advanced cell biology
- Epigenetic regulation of gene expression
- Genetics and molecular biology of model organisms and human pathogens
- Virology and cancer biology
- Mechanisms of aging and senescence
- Molecular and cellular biology of parasites
- Biogenesis and function of intestinal microvilli
- Structure and dynamics of nucleotide binding and membrane proteins
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 741 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS
International37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1246 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1246 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.