The Luxury, Fashion and Sales Management program at the International School of Management (ISM) is carried out in three semesters plus the practice-oriented Master thesis. In the first semester you will get to know different sales structures, but also the right choice of real estate for your retail strategy.
Pricing and product development of luxury goods also play a role at the beginning of your studies. Modules from the areas of customer relationship management, brand management and design management are built on this.
In addition to project work and excursions, this Master degree also includes a twelve-week practical phase. The majority of their lecturers have practical experience and work in companies such as Montblanc, Hugo Boss or Procter & Gamble.
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS.
Discover International Trends
In addition to practical relevance, internationality plays an important role in the Fashion Master. Your studies in Luxury Management include:
- an integrated semester abroad at one of around 190 partner universities - e.g. in the fashion hotspots Paris, Milan or New York,
- on request a second international degree (Double Degree) at a partner university and
- an intensive training of your English skills. Depending on the campus, you will study 100% in English.
- Strategies, Markets & Players
- Consumer Behaviour
- Trademark Law & Copyright
- Brand Identity, Value & Pricing
- Brand Architecture
- Luxury Brand Communication, Media Planning & Controlling
- Industrial & Product Design
- Luxury & Fashion Buying
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Marketing Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
90 or 120
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Commerce View 5 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German)
- An equivalent course of study at a university or university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level
- At least 30 ECTS points in the fields of business sciences, business psychology, or a media and communication studies
- Qualified professional experience or internships can be used to compensate for a lack of field-specific ECTS points.
International12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 6,280 Euro in Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- 6,480 Euro in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.