A focal point of interaction for investigators is on acute and chronic inflammation as the driver for most human diseases. This serves to increase the competitiveness for all investigators and students to obtain multiple-PI grants and programmatic grants including program projects, center grants, and training grants. Investigators have successfully developed multi-pronged approaches for collaborative efforts to increased joint publications that facilitate multi-PI grant applications. It is one of six programs coordinated through the Molecular and Biomedical Sciences Umbrella.
The faculty of the CEHS within the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Department of Chemistry and Division of Biological Sciences offer training in the Toxicology program of The University of Montana for the Ph.D. and M.S. degrees. Funding is provided by the following mechanisms: COBRE, teaching and research assistantships, and individual fellowships.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Laboratory Rotations
- Current Research Literature
- Toxicology I - Principles of Toxicology
- Biomedical Research Ethics
- Biomedical Statistics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Deadline: December 1
- Applications received after December 1st will still be considered
DisciplinesToxicology View 42 other Masters in Toxicology in United States
- Online Application
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is desired
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Original transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Original GRE (ALL Scores) scores; all scores are to be sent from ETS.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) for non-native speakers of English
- Copy of passport
- Personal statement
- $51.00 US application fee
International15254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15254 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National15254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15254 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
In-State4452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4452 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.