The faculty of the CEHS within the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and the Department of Chemistry offer training in molecular and cellular toxicology for the Ph.D. and M.S. degrees. Funding has been provided by the following mechanisims: COBRE, teaching and research assistantships, and individual fellowships.
The research facilities within the CEHS are state-of-the-art with dedicated staff scientists available for providing training in novel technologies. Planned expansion and continual addition of new faculty further enhance the overall research environment and national status of all investigators and trainees.
The friendly, collaborative nature of the faculty facilitates students and faculty to concentrate on learning and research. The graduate program emphasizes one-on-one faculty-student interactions.
Extensive research and graduate training funding along with the research facilities provide students with overall resources to conduct research at the highest levels. This combined with the unique environment of living in the beautiful Western Montana mountain region form a training environment that is rich and rewarding.
- Current Research Literature
- Advanced Cellular Biochemistry
- Toxicology I – Principles of Toxicology
- Toxicology II – Toxic Agents
- Respiratory Toxicology
- Neurotoxicology or
- Topics in Toxicology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Deadline: December 1
- Applications received after December 1st will still be considered
DisciplinesToxicology View 43 other Masters in Toxicology in United States
A completed application package, consists of the following:
- Online Application
- A minimum undergraduate or masters GPA of 3.0 is desired
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Original transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Original GRE (ALL Scores) scores; all scores are to be sent from ETS.
- Copy of Passport; an interview may be required. Students with very strong letters of recommendation and demonstration of research experience and research potential will be considered if the guidelines for the GRE and GPA are not met.
- Personal statement
- $51.00 US application fee
International262 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 262 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National262 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 262 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.