Education goals and objectives
The mission of the Biotechnology program of Asia University, Taiwan is:
- To train the senior biotechnologists in the field of agriculture, environment, medicine and etc.,
- To train international professions to meet the challenges of globalization.
R & D personnel
- Clinical Research Associate
- Biotech food research and development staff
- Biomedical industry R & D personnel
- Health and agriculture industry R & D personnel
- Teaching Assistant
- Microbiological analysis staff
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Research Assistant in government research units
- Pharmaceutical practitioners
- Biomedical industry employment
- Microbiological industry practitioners
- Health and agriculture industry practitioners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological Techniques
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Nutrition and Disease
- Functional Foods
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two application forms attached with a 2-inch recent ID photo
- One copy of the highest-level diploma and official transcript in English or Chinese from the school you attended
- One letters of recommendation
- Study plan (for graduate programs only)
- One copy of passport
- One copy of the original bank deposit statement of at least US$5,000 within six months
- Official TOEFL Score Report or IELTS Test Report Form
International3824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1912 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National3824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1912 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- 57,160 NTD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.