The Healthcare Administration program of Asia University, Taiwan focus on developing and designing feasible policies that will benefit national and international healthcare systems far into the future. In order to accomplish these important goals, the curriculum of the above two international programs is designed to equip our international students with a strong policy-oriented mindset, who are able to conduct international comparison of health polices across different countries.
To prepare our students with professional skills on health care policies and organizational management domains, so as to become a caring person with humanistic and global vision. The following qualities and skills are emphasized:
- Caring people, embracing life, and humanistic viewpoint
- The ability to communicate and coordinate
- The ability to search the literature, writing reports, and oral expression
- The ability to use computers
- The ability of self-learning
- To become knowledgeable on health and long-term care policies and health insurance system.
- To be able to collect data and conduct analysis
- To be able to do policy analysis on health care delivery
- To be able to do policy analysis on health care management
- To be able to manage a medical or long-term care institution
- Participate civil service examinations in the field related to public health, including such as “Health Administration Junior Examination”, “Health Administration Senior Examination”, “Healthcare Management Senior Examination”, “Health Technology Junior and Senior Examination”.
- Acquire related certifications in healthcare industrial management and engage in related field of work
More informationVisit official programme website
- Healthcare System
- Theories of Organization and Management
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Health Statistics
- Healthcare Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two application forms attached with a 2-inch recent ID photo
- One copy of the highest-level diploma and official transcript in English or Chinese from the school you attended
- One letters of recommendation
- Study plan (for graduate programs only)
- One copy of passport
- One copy of the original bank deposit statement of at least US$5,000 within six months
- Official TOEFL Score Report or IELTS Test Report Form
International3738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1869 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National3738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1869 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- 55,890 NTD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.