Industrial and Organizational Psychology program at Wayne State University is designed as a part-time, two-year program. The typical course load is two courses (six credits) in the fall and winter semesters, and one course (three credits) in the summer semesters. All classes meet in the late afternoon or early evening.
Psychology majors are prepared for a variety of career paths, including research assistant, marketing, human resources, customer service, and human services. The skills students obtain through their psychology coursework prepare them for a wide variety of career paths. However, an individual's employability in one of these areas depends greatly on the person's practical experience (internships, volunteer, research experience, etc.) as well as personal traits, abilities, and special skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Psychological Statistics
- Organization Theory
- Organizational Behavior
- Psychometric Theory
- Training and Employee Development
- Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Job Analysis and Performance Criteria
- Organizational Staffing
- Testing in the Workplace
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Psychology Organisational Behaviour View 1058 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- A course in introductory psychology
- A course in statistics with a grade of B or better
- Scores on the general portion of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) test taken within five years of application.
- Application fee: $50
- Two letters of recommendation: Completed by professors or other professionals who know you and your academic work sufficiently well to judge your qualifications for graduate study.
- Professional statement: A one or two-page professional statement describing your areas of interest in psychology, preparation for graduate school, and career goals
- Writing sample (optional)
- C.V. or résumé (optional)
- Electronic transcripts
- Official transcripts
International22905 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1527 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22905 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1527 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 705 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.