The concentration in educational administration and supervision prepares the student for a career as a school district administrator, elementary, middle, or secondary school administrator, director of special education and pupil services, school business manager, or curriculum director. Through this program of studies, the student can fulfill professional education requirements for administrative and supervisory licenses in Wisconsin and most other states.
The concentration in adult, continuing, and higher education administration prepares the student for positions of administration and leadership in business, community, and higher education environments. These environments can allow the student obtain careers as adult educators, trainers, human resource directors and administrators in vocational and technical education, university extension, continuing professional education; student advisors, managers of support programs for traditionally underrepresented students, student housing specialists, student programming specialists, business managers, and administrative positions at all levels of postsecondary education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Study Abroad: (Subtitled)
- Administration of American Public Schools
- Introduction to Group Leadership
- Introduction to Adult Education Practice
- Leadership and Management of Volunteer Programs
- The Educational Dimensions of Practice with Older Adults
- Foundations and Philosophy of WTCS in Wisconsin
- Supervision and Planning for Vocational and Technical Education
- Adult Literacy and Workforce Development
- Current Topics in Administrative Leadership: (Subtitled)
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Applicants for admission to the UWM Graduate School must have the following:
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School. Students applying to approved integrated bachelor’s/master’s programs are exempt from this requirement.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, or an equivalent measure on a grading system that does not use a 4.0 scale.
International24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
National24898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24898 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State11861 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11861 USD per year and a duration of .
Minnesota - $18202
Illinois - $17054
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.