Medicinal and Applied Chemistry department at Kaohsiung Medical University consists of nine professors, six associate professors, five assistant professors. Required courses in our department include organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemistry, and pharmaceutical chemistry.
Why Choose Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry at KMU?
- More than 20 professors in 5 research areas covering all chemistry domains.
- Rank #1 for medicinal and applied chemistry in Taiwan.
- Great interaction with Medicine (4 affiliated hospitals)
- Large proportion of international graduate students
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Instrumental Analysis
- Medicinal Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Chemistry Biochemistry View 8 other Masters in Biochemistry in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related life sciences and natural sciences from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office.
International3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kaohsiung City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.