The aim of the Nursing master's program curriculum is to prepare students to be advanced nursing professionals competent in health care.
The curriculum at Kaohsiung Medical University has been structured to prepare graduates to do the following:
- Integrate advanced clinical skills to improve health care quality.
- Apply evidence-based research findings and logical thinking to improve clinical practice.
- Persist in pursuing personal and professional development.
- Provide holistic care with cultural sensitivity.
Staff nurse, case manager, nurse practitioner, community health nurse, nurse educator, nurse administrator, clinical nurse specialist, researcher, nursing teacher, government official, entrepreneur, and so on.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Nursing Theory
- Introduction to Advanced Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Special Topics on Health Assessment
- Culture & Health
- Special Topics on Community Health Nursing and Practicum
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma relative to nursing from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by Office of R.O.C. representative office
- An English proficiency test score equivalent to one of the followings or above for those whose native language is not English: TOEFL ITP 500, CBT 173, iBT 61, IELTS 4.5 or TOEIC 600
- One year nursing experience
International3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kaohsiung City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.