Reasons to study Business Law/Law LLM at DMU:
- Gain a competitive edge by increasing your knowledge of business law with a diverse range of specialist modules within the course which allow you to tailor your studies to meet your career aspirations
- Improve your career and employability options in a globalised job market by enjoying a diverse learning experience with students from other legal systems
- This course will prepare you for employment in industry or academia learn from lecturers with extensive academic international experience from a wide variety of backgrounds
- In addition to academic and research expertise, the teaching team also includes experienced legal practitioners giving the course a balance of practical and academic focus
- Graduate with the skills to pursue a career in roles such as management, exporting and consultancy learn about the common law and civil law approaches to business law
Thanks to the staff expertise and the mentoring element of the course, the Law School maintains close links with both local and national companies.
This offers graduates a host of opportunities when seeking employment.
The LLM is a good preparation for PhD study for those seeking academic careers. An understanding of international Business Law is relevant to those seeking careers in exporting and International Business in addition to law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Comparative Business Law
- Research Methods
- European E-Commerce
- European Union Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Carriage of Goods Law
- International Exploitation of Intellectual Property Rights
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Law Business Law Legal Studies View 332 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should usually have a good Honours degree in business or law, an international equivalent or professional qualification.
- No work experience is required. In exceptional cases, applicants without a related degree but with extensive business or legal experience will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
- DMU Global High Flyers Award
- DMU Sports Scholarship
- International Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.