This program blends technical and software skills with transferable skills in theory, planning, instructional processes, and collaborative problem solving. Students gain the expertise to design, create, implement, and evaluate non-technology and technology-supported instructional solutions for a variety of educational and professional settings. Note that this program does not lead to any New York State teacher certification.
Why Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation at Syracuse University?
- Complete your degree in a calendar year of full-time study, or complete your degree part time – many classes are offered in the evening.
- Our new fully online master’s program allows you to complete your degree from anywhere, with no on-campus commitment needed. You’ll learn the same cutting-edge content, from the same faculty, with digital resources and virtual classroom and collaborative experiences.
- Our traditional campus-based master’s program allows students to complete the program in a hybrid format (both face-to-face courses and online courses) while fully experiencing the Syracuse University campus community.
- Principles of Instruction and Learning
- Techniques in Educational Evaluation
- Technologies for Instructional Settings
- Educational Technology in International Settings
- Strategies in Educational Project Management
- Analysis for Human Performance Technology Decisions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducational Research Instructional Design View 441 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Syracuse University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s Degree. We recommend applicants have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better. However, in reviewing applications, all elements are carefully considered.
- Official transcript of all undergraduate and graduate study.
- Personal statement of goals. Please describe in approximately 500 words:
- Your main academic interests;
- Why you are interested in the IDD&E program;
- Why you wish to study at Syracuse University;
- How you expect to finance your studies;
- Your plans for the future, after you receive your degree.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Resume or CV.
- International students: TOEFL scores.
- No GRE exam scores are required for this program.
International32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
National32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.