With Fragrance and Cosmetic Science strengths, we integrate various resources including professionals and excellent doctors ofour own teaching hospital to take charge of the courses on fragrance,cosmetics and medical beauty.
Fragrance and Cosmetic Science mission at Kaohsiung Medical University is to train students to become experts in the fields of make-up, aromatherapy, marketing, management, and information.
As for students’ future careers, they can continue to make contributions to fragrance and cosmetic research, marketing or to be cosmetics educators.
In sum, our graduates’ future paths for are broad and promising.
Regular M.S. degree recruits 11 students annually.About 10% the new recruited students are admitted to the program based on a oral entrance examination open to students nationwide with a B.S. degree in the fields of Cosmetics science or biological engineering ,while the rest are admitted through a selective application process, students with academic records(40%) as well as a oral examination(60%).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Developing raw materials of fragrance and cosmetics
- Researching the form production of functional cosmetics
- Studying cosmeceutical fields
- Establishing the quality-control skills in cosmetic analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 5 other Masters in Chemistry in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holds a bachelor's degree in a local or foreign university has to be recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office.
- Applicant with Chinese communication ability is required. Has passed Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) level 6 or higher, or passed Steering Committee for the Test of Proficiency-Huayu (SC-TOP) – TOCFL level 4 or higher, or other equivalent certificates.
- Applicants must have taken a minimum of 6 credits of the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Management, Calculus, Organic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry
International3188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1594 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National3188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1594 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- 48.000 TWD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.