The Health Administration curriculum at California State University Northridge provides for advanced study of issues, problems and strategies for managing the effective and efficient delivery of healthcare through public, voluntary and private sector healthcare organizations, including, but not limited to, hospitals, long-term care organizations, medical and dental group practices, health maintenance organizations, health insurance and health benefits administrations, and public health agencies.
The graduate program in Health Administration prepares a diverse student body for leadership positions in healthcare organizations in the Greater San Fernando Valley. Graduate students in the program can advance in their current healthcare, health services or health administration positions or make their initial entry into a health administration role. With a faculty focus on learning-centeredness, community and university service, as well as scholarship, the program is well positioned to educate students for professional practitioner positions aligned with the current healthcare environment.
The graduate program in Health Administration aspires to prepare a workforce that will enhance the operational efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare organizations and improve the delivery and access to quality care in our service community. The program consistently seeks to meet the national standards associated with excellence in graduate education in health administration.
- Impact: improve the health status and strengthen the healthcare delivery system in our local, state, national and global communities.
- Collaboration: recognize how interdisciplinary teams and organizational partnerships can enhance effectiveness in the healthcare industry.
- Professionalism: instill throughout all aspects of the program, including student development and faculty interactions.
- Ethics and Integrity: demonstrate behavior that exhibits a high degree of character and exemplary behavior.
- Cultural Competency: instill an understanding and appreciation of the diversity of our service community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Health Administration Practice
- Health Economics and National Health Policy
- Managerial Ethics and Healthcare Law
- Seminar in Healthcare Organization
- Managing Change in Healthcare Organizations
- Health Administration: Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 655 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- An accepted applicant who has a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major other than Health Administration or its closely related equivalent will be assigned a program of prerequisites coursework
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- Complete the “International Online Application”
- A $55.00 (US currency) non-refundable application fee
- All secondary-school records
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are also required to have the U.S.institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUN
- Submit a copy of your passport information page with your documents
International14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
National14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8472 USD per year during 12 months.
Yearly tuition fee for seven or more units per semester.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.