The University has worked closely with professional sports clubs, health institutes and hospitals, and is responsible for providing a better medical service to southern Taiwan. The course has an important role in merging the various medical disciplines to create a first class teaching, research and clinical environment for health promotion in Taiwan.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Special Topics in Sports Biomechanics
- Special Topics in Exercise Physiology
- Evidence Based Medicine in Sports Injury
- Special Topics in Muscular Physiology
- Special Topics in Geriatric Exercise Prescription
- Special Topics in Athletic Training
- Special Topics in Gait Analysis
- Special Topics in Human Motion Analysis
- Medical Mathematics
- Medical Computer Programming
- Kinetics in Body Segments
- Exercise and Health Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences
- A bachelor’s degree from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office.
- Good standing in academic achievement
International2600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1300 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.