The mission of the CSUN Educational Leadership and Policy Studies department is to create a network of school and college administrators prepared to effect profound change in teaching and learning that leads to improved student achievement. The program’s scholar-practitioners will lead through:
- Systemic reform
- Action research
- Cultural proficiency
CareersEducational Administration graduates from California State University Northridge have been very successful in securing choice leadership roles in schools. They display values, beliefs and attitudes that inspire others to achieve educational goals and understand the importance of exercising a positive leadership role in their schools and communities. They are familiar with leadership styles and understand the concept of situational leadership. Graduates have learned how to manage conflict, build consensus and communicate effectively orally and in writing. They have been taught the value of shared leadership and the benefits of developing leadership skills in others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research in Educational Leadership
- Contemporary Administrative Leadership
- Legal Aspects of Educational Administration
- Fieldwork in Educational Administration
- The Business and Financial Aspects of Educational Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 628 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Have a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- Complete the “International Online Application”
- A $55.00 (US currency) non-refundable application fee
- All secondary-school records
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are also required to have the U.S.institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUN
- Submit a copy of your passport information page with your documents
- Two letters of recommendation from practicing school administrators indicating potential for administrative leadership.
- Passing score on the Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam.
International14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
National14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8472 USD per year during 12 months.
Yearly tuition fee for seven or more units per semester.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.