As rural and remote medicine is a generalist discipline, the range of research topics is very wide, from large-scale epidemiological studies to educational and qualitative or clinical studies.
The Rural and Remote Medicine program from The University of Western Australia is a broad-based degree for those wishing to pursue a career in teaching or research focused on rural and remote medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Rural and Remote Medicine
- Principles of Clinical Teaching and Learning (Rural)
- Rural Clinical Education Practice
- Research Methods for Rural Medicine
- Special Topics in Rural and Remote Medicine—Communication
- Special Topics in Rural and Remote Medicine—Clinical
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine Health Sciences View 212 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 058922A
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from this University, or equivalent as recognised by the Faculty; and
- completed or be completing fellowship training in a primary care or equivalent specialty college; or
- a level of prior professional rural experience which, in the opinion of the Faculty, would enable the applicant to complete the course; or
- completed the Graduate Certificate in Rural and Remote Medicine from this University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International78750 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78750 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.