Reasons to study Strategic and Digital Marketing course from De Montfort University
- Enhance your marketing knowledge - Equip yourself with sufficient knowledge to develop and strengthen your career in marketing
- Develop essential analytical skills - Your expertise in critical and competitive analysis and in marketing and digital strategy development will help you prepare for a career with advanced communication skills
- Personal and professional development - Offer an opportunity for personal and professional development which will be useful not just for any marketing position but also in a wider, lifelong learning framework
Graduates from the course are now pursuing successful careers in large multinational organisations and medium-sized entrepreneurial businesses, typically in roles such as product development, brand management, digital marketing, marketing communications, market research, customer service management, e-marketing and sales.
Recent graduates from Marketing MSc programmes are now working for a variety of UK and international companies including IBM, Toyota, Candi, Schroders Investments, Saudi Industrial Development Fund and Sudan International University.
Recent agency and media appointments include WPP, DDB Hong Kong, Leo Burnett Cyprus, Razorfish, Punch Communications,Creare Design, The Station Agency and Big Communications.
- Strategic Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Managing Advertising and Communications
- Marketing Research in Practice
- Research Methods for Marketers
- Direct and Digital Marketing
- 12 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Computer Sciences View 390 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree with a minimum pass of 2:2, or overseas equivalent, in marketing or in business or management with substantial marketing content.
- Applicants typically require 45 credits, or equivalent, in marketing to receive an offer for this course. Applicants with no marketing experience or fewer than 45 credits should apply for our Marketing Management MSc.
- Applications from mature students without formal academic qualifications but with significant marketing management experience will also be considered on an individual basis.
- Students with the CIM PG Diploma qualification can also take advantage of the CIM top-up scheme.
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
- DMU Global High Flyers Award
- DMU Sports Scholarship
- International Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.