Women's Studies and Feminist Research from Western University - Canada courses reflect an expanding field of feminist research including feminist theory, health issues, philosophy, queer issues and sexuality studies, legal issues, violence against women, women and equity in the workplace, and women and the creative arts.
Graduates with Women's Studies and Feminist Research from Western University - Canada will:
- develop a critical perspective that takes factors such as sex, gender, sexuality, race, class and disability into account.
- find their worldview transformed as they apply these perspectives to their study in other classes and to all aspects of your life.
Programme StructureCourses include:
Feminist Speculative Fiction
Feminist and Gender Perspectives on/in Conflict and Post-Conflict Contexts
Gender and Development: Theory, Practice and Advocacy
Feminist Interventions in Trauma and Testimony Studies
Memory and Identity History of Sexuality
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Educational Research View 22 other Masters in Educational Research in Canada
- Honours BA in Women's, Gender or Feminist Studies.
- A minimum average of B+ (78%) in the last two years of study.
- Students from other disciplines may be considered if they demonstrate adequate preparation in feminist theory and methodology (at least three full-course equivalents above the first-year level including one seminar at the 300 level or above).
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.