This Clinical Research course at The University of Western Australia enables additional training which is provided in the practical aspects of patient-oriented research including the ethics of clinical research and effective communication of clinical research results.
This degree is designed for professionals interested in further study who are seeking to familiarise themselves with recent developments in the field or to enhance their intellectual and research skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development and Communication of Research
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Research Conduct and Ethics
- Science Communication Literature Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 181 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 056098M
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- a Bachelor of Dental Science or Doctor of Dental Medicine, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Science, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent, and
- written agreement by a suitable academic on the UWA Register of Supervisors as Principal Supervisor to supervise the project, and written approval from their Head of School, Head of Division, and
- written agreement by a suitable academic on the UWA Register of Supervisors as Coordinating Supervisor to supervise the project, and written approval from their Head of School or Head of Division, and
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International55400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 110800 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.