The Manufacturing Systems Engineering from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) satisfies industry’s needs for "broad engineers’’ who understand the technology of machines and the complex environment in which they operate.
Digitization and automation are driving rapid change in the manufacturing industry. The whole chain of products, machines, factories, warehouses and customers, or the Internet of Things, is now able to share and exchange information. To fully exploit this network of information for more effective and efficient production, the manufacturing systems engineer of the future needs to have knowledge of the whole chain: from the technology inside the machine up to the level of supply chains.
The master's program Manufacturing Systems Engineering provides the right combination of technological knowledge of high-tech production systems and knowledge of production processes and supply chains. It shows how to apply this knowledge effectively at both system and network level. In other words: an excellent basis for a directing role in the high-tech manufacturing industry!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Machine design and control
- Control Engineering
- Supervisory Control
- Micro Fabrication
- Factory design and control
- Modelling and Control of Manufacturing Networks
- Modeling and analysis of manufacturing systems
- Maintenance design and control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We strongly advise that you apply as soon as possible and ensure that your complete application arrives at TU/e by mid April at the latest.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 57 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Master program Operations Management and Logistics track
- In order to be admitted to the Master program Operations Management and Logistics, we require a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline, such as Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Operations Management, or Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Engineering specialization.
Mechanical Engineering track
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Various scholarships are open to students wishing to follow a Master's program at Eindhoven University of Technology. A requirement of most scholarships is that you have been admitted to a Master's program before you may apply to the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.