The Manufacturing Systems Engineering from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) satisfies industry’s needs for "broad engineers’’ who understand the technology of machines and the complex environment in which they operate.
Digitization and automation are driving rapid change in the manufacturing industry. The whole chain of products, machines, factories, warehouses and customers, or the Internet of Things, is now able to share and exchange information. To fully exploit this network of information for more effective and efficient production, the manufacturing systems engineer of the future needs to have knowledge of the whole chain: from the technology inside the machine up to the level of supply chains.
The master's program Manufacturing Systems Engineering provides the right combination of technological knowledge of high-tech production systems and knowledge of production processes and supply chains. It shows how to apply this knowledge effectively at both system and network level. In other words: an excellent basis for a directing role in the high-tech manufacturing industry!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Machine design and control
- Control Engineering
- Supervisory Control
- Micro Fabrication
- Factory design and control
- Modelling and Control of Manufacturing Networks
- Modeling and analysis of manufacturing systems
- Maintenance design and control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.