The Management programme of University of Geneva is designed to train future executives, or researchers, with a comprehensive knowledge of business issues and a specialization in one or more advanced management areas, such as marketing, strategic and international management, depending on their concentration.
Graduates find work in all sectors in Switzerland and abroad. Given the nature of the Geneva economy, opportunities are usually found in banking, financial institutions, fiduciaries, consulting firms, insurance agencies, local and international manufacturing, international trade companies (e.g., commodities trading, product distribution), international or global organizations (e.g., ICRC, UNHCR, WTO), and public administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law for Corporate Decision Makers
- Corporate Finance
- Management Accounting
- Master Thesis
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 82 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
- Curriculum Vitae (1 page A4)
- Letter of motivation in English (1 page A4)
- Bachelor grade transcripts
- Copy of your Bachelor degree (and other degrees if any)
- GMAT (600 points or above recommended)
- TOEFL (100 points or above recommended) or IELTS 6 – 6.5 or equivalent, unless the university degree was obtained in a program entirely taught in English.
International926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Tuition fee is 500 CHF per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.