Queen's University offers an interdisciplinary program in Neuroscience Studies recruiting expertise from a wide range of research areas and backgrounds, ranging from the use of cellular/molecular and genetic approaches to those that emphasize neuronal systems, whole organism and clinical studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Current Concepts in Neuroscience
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Advances in Neuropharmacology
- Special Directed Topics
- Cellular & Molecular Neuroscience
- Medical Neuroscience
- Current Concepts in Sensorimotor Neuroscience
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience Health Sciences View 125 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
- The application form
- Two official transcripts from each university previously attended.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors under whom the applicant has studied.
- A application fee is required in order to submit an application. If filling out the on-line application form you will be asked to pay this by credit card before you submit your final application. If using a paper application please send a certified cheque or money order payable to Queen's University.
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12927 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National5773 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5773 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.