Students applying to the M.M. in Piano Performance and Pedagogy program at Southern Methodist University Meadows School of the Arts must perform an audition on their principal instrument as outlined in the Required Graduate Audition Repertoire section of this website, submit video of their teaching, and interview with the piano pedagogy faculty.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies
- Research in Music Education
- Current Trends in Piano Pedagogy
- Survey of Precollege Piano Literature
- Internship/Assistantship in Piano Pedagogy
- Piano Pedagogy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 976 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To assure full consideration for the fall term, application should be completed online and ALL supporting materials pertaining to the application for admission should be delivered to the Meadows Graduate Office
- Materials received from applicants who do not enroll will be retained by the Meadows Graduate Office for one year
- All documents become the property of Southern Methodist University and cannot be returned
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee is required
International1600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.