Performance - Piano Performance and Pedagogy from Southern Methodist University lets you adapt your education to meet your needs and fulfill your dreams.
The Master of Music in Piano Performance and Pedagogy program is among the most distinguished piano teacher training programs in the nation.
- Graduate Studies
- Research in Music Education
- Current Trends in Piano Pedagogy
- Survey of Precollege Piano Literature
- Internship/Assistantship in Piano Pedagogy
- Piano Pedagogy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Pedagogy Music Performance View 225 other Masters in Music Performance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three letters of recommendation
- All applicants for a Master of Music degree are required to complete brief tests in music history and music theory.
- I-20 and F-1 Visa
International41544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1154 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1154 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.