5 reasons to study a Master of Taxation Law at UWA
- Tax practitioners need the high level tax skills from this course.
- Gain more comprehensive training than from professional bodies.
- Enter new and specialised areas such as international tax if your experience is limited to other areas.
- Get to know other committed and learning tax professionals.
- Study under leading experts and benefit from their research insights.
This Taxation Law course at The University of Western Australia equips you with the skills necessary to become an expert in taxation law. Experts in the field are in demand across a range of industries and fields both in Australia and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Australian International Taxation
- Goods and Services Taxation
- Capital Gains Tax
- Double Tax Agreements and International Tax Law
- Erosion, Profit Shifting and Transfer Pricing
- Taxation of Trusts
- Taxation Law of a Foreign State
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) Taxation View 48 other Masters in Legal Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 088236G
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- a bachelor's degree in a cognate area, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent, and (iii) at least two years of relevant professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39500 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National32800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.