Tax law impacts the outcomes of all business and work activities. Distinguish yourself with specialist knowledge in this globally critical field.
About The Course
You will have the option of specialising in domestic or international tax law and will develop an advanced understanding of the technicalities of tax law in a range of specialist areas.
Subjects covered include international tax, resource tax, advanced capital gains and corporate tax, taxation of trusts and transfer pricing. The expertise of the Law School allows the opportunity to undertake units rarely offered at tertiary level such as tax-dispute resolution, resource taxation and tax in China. The program is delivered by internationally recognised and award-winning taxation experts from academia and the profession.
This course equips you with the skills necessary to become an expert in taxation law. Experts in the field are in demand across a range of industries and fields both in Australia and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Australian International Taxation
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- Advanced Capital Gains Tax
- Goods and Services Taxation
- Base Erosion, Profit Shifting and Transfer Pricing
- Taxation of Trusts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesFinance Taxation View 124 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, in a cognate area, which includes an element in Taxation Law; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent;
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, in a cognate area; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent; and
- at least six months of relevant professional experience;
- successful completion of the units for the Graduate Diploma in Taxation Law corresponding to the appropriate specialisation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National32800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32800 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.