Tax law impacts the outcomes of all business and work activities. Distinguish yourself with specialist knowledge in this globally critical field.
This Graduate Diploma in Taxation Law at The University of Western Australia is designed to give tax professionals the expertise necessary to specialise in the complex and varied field of taxation law.
You will have the option of specialising in either domestic or international tax law and will develop an advanced understanding of the technicalities of tax law in a range of specialist areas.
Subjects covered include international tax, resource tax, advanced capital gains and corporate tax, taxation of trusts, and transfer pricing. The program is delivered by internationally recognised and award-winning taxation experts from academia and the profession.
This course equips the practising tax professional with the skills necessary to become an expert in taxation law. Experts in the field are in demand across a range of industries and fields both in Australia and internationally.
- Advanced Capital Gains Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Taxation of Trusts
- Advanced Australian Corporate Taxation
- Advanced Australian International Taxation
- Goods and Services Taxation
- Resource Taxation
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesBusiness Law Taxation View 21 other Masters in Business Law in Australia
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, in a cognate area, which includes an element in Taxation Law;
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, in a cognate area;
- at least six months of relevant professional experience;
- a level and duration of education, as well as at least two years of professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course.
National17850 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17850 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.