You will have the option of specialising in either domestic or international tax law and will develop an advanced understanding of the technicalities of tax law in a range of specialist areas. Subjects covered include international tax, resource tax, advanced capital gains and corporate tax, taxation of trusts, and transfer pricing. The Taxation Law program from The University of Western Australia is delivered by internationally recognised and award-winning taxation experts from academia and the profession.
This course equips the practising tax professional with the skills necessary to become an expert in taxation law. Experts in the field are in demand across a range of industries and fields both in Australia and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Income Taxation Law
- Advanced Capital Gains Tax
- Double Tax Agreements and International Tax Law
- Base Erosion, Profit Shifting and Transfer Pricing
- Taxation of Trusts
- Taxation Law of a Foreign State
- Advanced Australian Corporate Taxation
- Advanced Australian International Taxation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesBusiness Law Legal Studies Taxation View 7 other Masters in Taxation in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 088238F
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- a bachelor's degree in a cognate area, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; and (iii) at least two years of relevant professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National18200 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.