The degree program at Syracuse University may serve as a post-baccalaureate program for pre-medical students who wish to enhance their academic credentials for admission to medical school. The degree is very well suited for careers in forensic pathology or forensic toxicology. The degree requires 36 credits, as outlined below.
Key Benefits of Our Biomedical Forensic Sciences Program
- Can enhance academic record for medical school applications
- Optimal training opportunities and direct interaction with practitioners in the field
- Faculty mentor, teach, and advise students, paying close attention to their development
- Flexible programs enable students to tailor courses to their individual needs and goals
- Field study in world-class facilities, such as the FBI laboratory, U.S. Drug Enforcement, various crime labs and medical examiner's offices
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Advanced Forensic Science
- Statistics for Forensic Science
- Special Topics in Advanced Forensics
- Forensic Pathology
- Forensic Toxicology
- Principles of Human Toxicology
- Human Osteology
- Anthropology of Death
- Biology of Cancer
- Developmental Biology
- Cellular Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Forensic Science View 327 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Application fee
- Official transcript
- Letters of recommendation (as required by the program you’re applying to)
- Personal statement
- Portfolio (if required by your program)
- Writing sample (if required by your program)
- Official GRE scores (if required by your program)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores (international students only)
- Military transcripts (for currently serving or veteran)
International31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 12 months.
National31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.