Health and Rehabilitation Sciences from Western University - Canada involves research that will contribute to the theoretical and practical knowledge of health and rehabilitation disciplines along with contributions to new, emerging aspects of health and rehabilitation that cross disciplinary boundaries.
The interdisciplinary nature of our program allows students to tailor their studies to specific interests. The depth and breadth of the nine fields of study allow us to offer a unique and innovative graduate program.
The Health and Rehabilitation Sciences program also offers four combined clinical programs which include; physical therapy, occupational therapy, audiology, speech-language-pathology.
Graduates with Health and Rehabilitation Sciences from Western University - Canada will:
- explore issues related to health and wellness across nine fields of study and from a variety of perspectives.
- think strategically about health-related issues facing people around the world.
- engage in research and course-based learning that will help them achieve personalized academic goals.
- Statistics for Health & Rehabilitation Sciences
- Advanced Quantitative
- Perspectives in Knowledge Translation
- Quantitative Methods in Health Sciences
- Qualitative Research Methods in Health Sciences
- Demography of Aging
- Bio-Psycho-Social Dimensions of Aging
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 112 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university.
- Achieved at least a 70% average over the last two years of the undergraduate degree.
- Equivalent or professional qualifications may be considered based on the standards of the discipline or profession.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
Biographical informationContact informationStatement of academic intent Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/collegesReferee information Proficiency in English ScoresApplication feeA sample of written workList of publicationsReferences
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.