Communication Sciences and Disorders from Western University - Canada prepares students to become Audiologists and speech-language pathologists that work with people who have impairments, disabilities and handicaps.
Graduates with Communication Sciences and Disorders from Western University - Canada will:
- investigate the symptoms, causes, and treatments of these impairments, disabilities and handicaps.
- conduct research into swallowing and communication.
- Principles of Clinical Audiometry
- Applications in Audiometry
- Acoustics, Perception & the Auditory System
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Aural (re)Habilitation: Theory to Practice
- Speech Science
- Clinical Phonetics and Clinical Transcription of Speech
- Fluency Disorders and Clinical Applications
- Language Acquisition: Foundations and Clinical Application
- Acquired Language Disorders
- Spring/Summer Courses
- Voice Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline: Early January
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 7 other Masters in Speech Pathology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prerequisite courses and volunteer experience are required.
- Prospective students should be aware that a criminal records check or VSS (vulnerable sector screening) may be required by other facilities used for clinical or co-op placements or experiences related to an academic course assignment.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International23058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11529 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National7528 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3764 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.