The dedicated, award-winning mentors and state-of-the-art facilities provide a rich training environment in which students can immerse themselves in one or more academic disciplines, including cell biology, neurobiology, anatomical sciences, and/ or education scholarship. The Anatomy and Cell Biology (Research) Program is offered by the University of Western Ontario.
The Biological Research field is a research-intensive, thesis-based program designed to prepare students for a career as a research scientist in academia or industry.
The Clinical Anatomy field offers a unique training experience consisting of course work, research, and hands-on teaching experience; and is intended to prepare the next generation of medical educators and scholars.
More informationVisit official programme website
Fields of Research
- Cell Biology
- Clinical Anatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- February 1 - Fall Term
- June 1 (pending spots remaining) - Fall Term
- March 1 - Summer Term
- October 15 - Winter Term
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Neuroscience Genetics View 33 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Canada
- 4-year honours degree or equivalent, in a Life or Allied Health Science, or a degree in Dentistry, Medicine or Veterinary Science.
- Minimum 80% (A-) average for the most recent two years of undergraduate study, or the most recent 10 full senior level courses.
- Research experience is recommended.
International12164 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6082 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2120 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.