UT Southwestern offers a host of significant advantages for your advanced training in clinical nutrition:
- Our location on a large medical center campus provides an ideal environment for the in-depth study of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn with other highly qualified students, develop patient care skills as you work beside experienced clinicians, and explore research questions.
- Your learning opportunities will include patient care in world-class teaching hospitals and clinics, as well as exposure to current nutrition research through the Center for Human Nutrition.
- You’ll learn with expert faculty members who are actively involved in research, patient care, community outreach, and consultation in a range of areas, including nutrition and chronic conditions, heart and lipid disorders, obesity prevention, and menu and food product analysis.
- You don’t need a Bachelor’s degree in nutrition to apply. Just complete the prerequisites and a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- We’re located near the heart of Dallas, a thriving center for health care, business, education, and the arts.
Put the proven strength of UT Southwestern in your corner as you advance your career in clinical nutrition. We’re dedicated to your success.
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor (B.S.), masters (M.A./M.S./M.S.C.S./M.P.A.S./M.R.C), doctoral (Ph.D./D.P.T.) and medical professional (M.D.) degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nutrition Care Process
- Medical Nutrition Therapy in Chronic Care
- Medical Nutrition Therapy in Acute Care
- Health Care Research
- Nutrition in Metabolism
- Nutrition Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 1112 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
When you submit your application, please mail us:
- Three letters of recommendation from instructors, employers, undergraduate advisors, volunteer supervisors, academic/research mentors, and other people who know you and your abilities
- Original transcripts from all of the colleges you’ve attended
- Your GRE scores. (Scores are acceptable within five years of taking the exam.) Our GRE school code is 6686.
- TOEFL scores if you’re an international student
International15100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National15100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.