Integrating arts, business and engineering principles, students will learn advanced product innovation topics pertaining to conceptualization, development and commercialization of new products. Through unique instruction and experiential learning that culminates with a year-long master’s project, students will have a real product innovation experience that could result in true business creation and economic development opportunities. M.P.I. graduates will reflect product innovation and team-working skills that will enable them to serve in key leadership roles to stimulate the creation, development and management of new products and services.Student learning outcomes:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of and appreciation for cross-disciplinary innovation
- Develop advanced product innovation skills
- Hone teamwork and team management skills
More informationVisit official programme website
- Arts Principles for Product Innovation
- Business Principles for Product Innovation
- Technology Principles for Product Innovation
- Integrative Design Studio
- Topics in Product Innovation
- Guided Study in Product Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesIndustrial Design View 58 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.