At Epidemiology from Queen's University depending upon their focus, students learn about various research designs, biostatistics, program evaluation, health economics, as well as how to design surveys or use administrative data.
Students at Epidemiology from Queen's University will gain knowledge in areas of:
- cancer, injury, obesity, disability, and mental health epidemiology
- public health, primary care, cancer care and critical care.
- Applied Research Methods for Program Planning and Evaluation
- Health Economics
- Controlled Clinical Trials
- Cancer Control
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Advanced Methods in Biostatistics
- Infectious Diseases
- Global Health
- Chronic Disease Epidemiology
- Mental Health/ Critical Inquiry
- Issues in Military and Veteran Health Research
- Environmental Public Health
- Health Services Research
- Public Health System In Canada
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 140 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- Letters of Recommendation
- The GRE is a mandatory requirement for applicants with degrees from non-Canadian universities, and a minimum score of 149 is required on the quantitative section.
- International students from a non-English speaking university and students with English as a second language will need to complete a TOEFL assessment.
- MSc applicants will have a four-year undergraduate degree, with an overall minimum average of 75%.
- Application Fee
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5773 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5773 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.