Second, to maximize students' potential as researchers in the fields of quality systems, lean engineering and supply chain management. Those enrolled in The MEng in Quality Systems Engineering at Concordia University Montréal will engage in applied research and coursework, examining existing theories and methods that currently influence the quality of systems, services, products and processes.
- Wireless Network Security
- Total Quality Methodologies in Engineering
- Advanced Statistical Approaches to Quality
- Total Quality Project Management
- Executive Communication
- Quality Methodologies for Software
- Software Quality Assurance
- Quality-Based Systems Engineering
- Quality Assurance for Systems Engineering
- Quality in Supply Chain Design
- Quality Assurance in Supply Chain Management
- Systems Engineering Maintenance Management
- Sustainable Infrastructure Planning and Management Systems
- Risk Analysis for Information and Systems Engineering
- Principles of Systems Engineering
- Product Design Theory and Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 16 other Masters in Mechatronics in Canada
Applicants to the Master of/Magisteriate in Engineering in Quality Systems Engineering program must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Building Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Any engineering or science discipline provided that the student has the appropriate background
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.