The substantial gap in knowledge and skills required to manage innovative and transformative projects, and the forecasted global demand for graduates who are able to address future challenges, makes the potential employment opportunities for graduates of our new MSc Project Management & Innovation, truly outstanding.
You'll studyBased in the Department of Strategy & Organisation at Strathclyde Business School, this 12-month masters programme draws on the contributions of leading academic experts across key, relevant disciplines - project management, innovation, strategy and organisation - as well as from Strathclyde's new Technology & Innovation Centre.On completion of the programme you'll have gained:
- comprehensive knowledge and understanding of key issues in managing technology and innovation
- a thorough understanding of the role of projects in delivering innovation and change in products, processes and services
- a set of practical skills for managing projects with a high uncertainty and innovation content and/or which have innovation and change as a main target
- Project & Programme Management
- Technology & Organisational Change
- Business Operations
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Issues & Trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Innovation Management View 161 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
- Minimum second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in any subject.
International23650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
MBM full-time scholarships offered by the department of Strategy and Organisation include:
- MSc Project Management & Innovation 'International Leader of the Future' Scholarship
- MSc Project Management & Innovation Female Leader of the Future Scholarship
- The Strathclyde MSc Project Management & Innovation European Visionary Scholarship
Scottish and non-UK EU postgraduate students
- For a number of eligible courses, Scottish and non-UK EU postgraduate students can apply for support from the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS). The support is in the form of a tuition fee loan and for eligible students a living cost loan.
- Students ordinarily resident in England may be eligible to apply for a loan of up to £10,000 to cover their tuition fees and living costs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.