This Physiology and Developmental Biology program is offered at Brigham Young University.
The thesis research project teaches the fundamentals of scientific inquiry and trains the student in state-of-the-art research techniques. Submission of the thesis to a peer-reviewed journal is highly encouraged but not required.
- Students will describe the current state of the discipline in their area of specialization as well as foundational theories, concepts and practices of the field. Students will add new knowledge to their field through designing and conducting experimental procedures, analyzing the collected data, and determining how the new knowledge fits in with current understanding.
- Critically evaluate current literature in the discipline and generate effective oral and written presentations.
- Successfully apply the scientific method by generating a hypothesis, testing the hypothesis through personal research that includes appropriate controls, and formulating defensible conclusions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Physiology and Developmental Biology
- Molecular Dynamics
- Physiology of Drug Mechanisms
- Cellular Electrophysiology and Biophysics
- Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- Renal and Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Public Health View 866 other Masters in Biology in United States
- GRE, MCAT, or DAT
- Resume required
- Document summarizing interest level, likely fit, and desire to conduct graduate research with at least 5 specific faculty members in the program.
International442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.