Microbiology and Molecular Biology programme is offered at Brigham Young University.
- Critically read, understand, and evaluate current literature in the discipline.
- Demonstrate proficiency with techniques relevant to microbiology and molecular biology. Specifically, all graduates will demonstrate understanding of the techniques relating to gene amplification, gene modification, protein analysis, and genomic studies such as genome sequencing or transcriptome analysis.
- Effective oral and written communication of scientific ideas and research.
- History of Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Gene Regulation
- Advanced Immunology
- Articulating Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Molecular Sciences View 1248 other Masters in Biology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Brigham Young University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Statement of intent explicitly stating field of interest and career goals
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent in microbiology or biological or biochemical science
- Classes in chemistry, physics, mathematics, and statistics are recommended.
International7700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 USD per year during 24 months.
National7700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Provo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.