Computer Science at Queen's University provides broad training with the opportunity to focus on specific areas such as artificial intelligence, human-computer interaction, computing theory, and programming languages
Our Graduates rank among the best in Canada. They expand the horizons of science, technology, commerce and the arts by providing ever more powerful and general computing capabilities. Because Computing Science forms one of the pillars of our society, our graduates have no problem finding the opportunity that suits them, whether that be furthering their research career, developing their career in one of the leading IT companies around the world, or striking off on their own and developing an entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Linear Algebra
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics for Computing Science
- Logic for Computing Science
- Computer Architecture
- Software Specifications
- Information Structures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 40 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Canada
- A complete application must include official, up-to-date transcripts for all current and previous study the applicant has listed in the Academic Background section of the application.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation provided by the institution issuing the transcript.
- For applicants to research programs, two current academic recommendations are required from professors under whom the applicant has recently studied.
- Two Professional letters of recommendation can be submitted in support of applications to professional graduate programs.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for admission
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5772 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5772 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.