Biochemistry programme graduates of Brigham Young University will demonstrate the necessary skills to become productive and ethical contributors to scientific research. They will be prepared to further their educations through additional graduate training, enter industry, and/or begin an academic career. This broad outcome is further elaborated in outcomes 2-5.
- Program graduates will demonstrate proficiency in laboratory techniques necessary to contribute to knowledge in biochemistry.
- Program graduates will learn to effectively write scientific manuscripts describing their research and to make oral presentations of their research at scientific meetings.
- Program graduates will demonstrate the ability to conduct research that contributes in a meaningful way to current knowledge in their chosen subdiscipline of chemistry or related areas.
- Scientific Writing and Professional Ethics
- General Seminar
- Safe Chemical Practices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 655 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- GRE general test is required, GRE subject test in Biochemistry or Chemistry is recommended.
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent preparation in biochemistry
International13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 442 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 442 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Provo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.