The Molecular Biology program from University of Wyoming it is open for new students with a Bachelor's degree to apply (both those from University of Wyoming and those from other institutions). Funding in this program is not guaranteed and is to be negotiated with the PI whose lab you will join.
University of Wyoming’s molecular biology program provides students with the education and research experience needed to excel in biological research and biotechnology. The emergence of molecular biology has blurred the distinctions previously drawn between biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, zoology, and botany by identifying the many common, unifying principles that are the essence of all life forms.
- General Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Laboratory Research in Molecular Biology
- Student Seminar
- Clinical Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Genetics View 495 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 12 months.
National15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5076 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.